- fucked up? I am a HW engineer with abysmal TC in bay area. Have been trying to change company but could not get far. Got rejects from Google, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Nvidia and few startups. Apple always rejects after recruiter reaches out, may be did really bad on my interview 5 years ago. Trying to move to SW
- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- Need help choosing an offer | New Grad I currently have two offers and have a hard time making a choice. Qualcomm, San Diego, GPU Software, Base 100 Cisco, San Jose, Software, Base 125 - Given that I'm equally interested in both technologies(GPUs and computer networks), which one would be a better option in terms career growth, company
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Career Dilemma Hey Blind, Really need your help in deciding between these 3 companies ARM, Austin (Grad Rotation). Base 90 Qualcomm, San Diego(GPU Software) Base 100 Samsung, San Jose(GPU Software) Base 115 Which out of the 3 would be a good choice for good career growth and quality of work. With talks of an upco
- CA WARN report What insights are you able to draw from this report? https://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/warn/WARN_Report_for_7-1-2018_to_06-10-2019.pdf Some of the things I noticed... - Even some big names in Tech regularly let go significant # of employees - Apple/Western Digital/Tesla/Paypal/Marvel/Symant
- Does Qualcomm have any Backend or full stack roles? I went through career space of Qualcomm. I couldn’t find anything related backend web services or UI. Do they have any roles other than hardware engineering or system level programming? I am looking for a role with Java Programming and ReactJS 2+ yoe