- Qualtrics offer review I was given an offer today as a Software Test Engineer for the Seattle location. Offer details: Base: 125k, Signing+Relocation: 25k NO STOCKS! Instead, I’ve been offered 12k cash over three years. Any test engineers who can comment if I’m being low balled? Also, software test engineers don’t get a
- Companies with best wlb+potential in Seattle area Looking for a change after 15 YOE, mostly at Microsoft. Have had consistently good performance reviews over the years. But not satisfied with overall growth (financial as well as personal). Looking for good work life balance and growth; which companies are the best in greater Seattle area? How are C
- Qualtrics Ex-Big 4 Engineers Interviewed at Qualtrics Seattle recently; met a decent number of engineers from Amazon and MS (who were still mid-late 20s). Despite the negative reviews, rumored low comp, and egotistical Blinders, what makes these engineers come over? Yeah, maybe ownership; but why Qualtrics and not another unic
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Qualtrics work culture in engineering - Seattle Hi Qualtrics folks, I'm seriously considering an offer for a senior software engineer position from Qualtrics in Seattle. The work sounds very exciting and in line with what I'm looking for. However a host of negative reviews on Glassdoor are giving me a bit of a pause. I was reading about things l
- Comp structure at Qualtrics? Qualtrics folks, what is the current situation with refreshers, do you get refreshers every review period (once a year?) irrespective of performance of your initial offer grant, or is that grant being tracked as part of your total current compensation (like they do at Amazon)? And when you get the