- link Companies Paying 300k+ For Senior SWE Lots of posts online say "competitive pay" but then you find out it's 100k + 0.01% equity in SF. Please contribute senior roles (at least partially overlaps with Google L5 or Facebook E5) in the following format: Company / Level / TC (not counting stock appreciation, since this is for people looki
- Help deciding on offers Have a few offers that I'm looking for feedback on. Having a hard time deciding between them. Facebook E5 - $205k base - $100k sign on cash - $600k RSUs 15% target cash and 0-200k RSU refreshers Stripe L3 - $190k base - $950k RSUs at most recent valuation 15% target cash bonus (200% multiplier) C
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Qualtrics stock refreshers Does Qualtrics give out stock refreshers every year for software engineers for L5 level ? If yes, any idea how much and what factors it depends upon ? Thanks!
- Qualtrics Offer L4 Got an offer from Qualtrics for L4 position. what do you think? 165K base/ 35K stock/ 20k sign-on Total: 200K/ yr YOE: 5 yrs
- Qualtrics offer in Seattle I have an offer for qualtrics in Seattle. It is for L5 and I wanted to see if I was getting the short end of the stick here. Base pay: 175k Cash sign on: 30k Signing stock: 180k over 3 years Currently a PM at Microsoft with 6 yoe. Current TC is 175k. Would like your advice on whether this is a st
- Comp structure at Qualtrics? Qualtrics folks, what is the current situation with refreshers, do you get refreshers every review period (once a year?) irrespective of performance of your initial offer grant, or is that grant being tracked as part of your total current compensation (like they do at Amazon)? And when you get the
- vote Indeed vs OCI vs Qualtrics Got offers from these 3 for Senior SWE positions. TC is comparable and in the range 270 - 300. Indeed is more cash heavy and rest both are RSU heavy. I am mainly looking for more impactful work, flexibility in working hours and better growth prospects. It looks like Qualtrics has lots of room for gr
- Next career move Is it a good decision to move from Qualtrics to Doordash? Really like the team and opportunity but am vary about potential layoffs (like Uber). Current TC: 180k (Inc stocks) YOE: 3 yrs Doordash TC: 215k
- Offer evaluation Have 2 offer: Microsoft onedrive team: Base: 135k Stock 75k over 4 years Sign on: 40k over 2 years Bonus: 0-20% performance based Tc: around 187k if 10% bonus considered Plus all standard MS benefits Qualtrics customers experience team: Base: 170k Stock: 75k over 3 years Sign on: 15k first year
- Negotiating Qualtrics TC in Seattle Have a msft 160k/yr TC (120 base, 40 stock, 25 signing) verbal offer, L60. However I really enjoyed my time interviewing at Qualtrics but Glassdoor seems to indicate qualtrics generally pays a lot less. Anyone have experience negotiating qualtrics (Seattle)? 2 YOE
- vote Which job to take? Qualtrics I will likely get promoted in the next 6 months, which means about 20k raise and 30-40k extra/yr in stock What I like about qualtrics: promotion gives higher TC What I like about workfront: pre-ipo, cool title, reporting to c level.
- Qualtrics- unit price In general I don’t know how to understand any pre IPO company’s RSU value. How do I know that? In specific, what is the value that you associate to 1 RSU of Qualtrics? Please answer genuinely as I am trying to understand if the offer is good or not.
- Qualtrics L6 SDM TC expectation Had an interview loop last week and expecting a positive response based on how things went. This is their Seattle office. What should I be expecting as a TC from qualtrics? How do they usually split between Base/Sign-on/RSU/Yearly-Bonus? Loe: 10yrs
- ESPPs We're rolling out an espp here at Qualtrics. What is standard in the space? If we have a 15% cut and a 1yr look back, does that mean that I'll likely be able to buy stock at the IPO price for the next year? Would live some thoughts on the value from folks who have been through an IPO with espp's
- Qualtrics - total compensation Hi All, would you have any information about the total compensation package in Qualtrics for a PM role in the Commercial team? ( base salary, bonus and the estimated value of the stocks given?) Thanks.