- Child’s classes Calling all helicopter parents. Which classes do your kids go to ? Piano and RSM for mine
- What do you if your colleague is acting as a biit**? It’s been a year I joined a team. My colleague joined as a NAPA (New Grad). Its been 3 years for her and she has good domain knowledge. But whenever it comes to knowledge sharing or PR(code) review she acts oversmart and either doesn’t share the information or blocks the PR without giving required i
- Regarding very bad behavior of the manager After a lot of hesitation and thought process behind this post, i have no choice but need some suggestions on the scenario i am facing: I have been working for this manager since almost over a year now, understanding the situation and delivery deadline pressure I and couple of other teammates spent
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Best podcasts to listen to? Hello, I am looking for intersmesting and informative podcasts to listen to while commuting to office. Any suggestions?
- MakeNumbersMatch question at MS interview I don't get the point of this question. Java is pass by value, if they want the function signature to stay the same (i.e. not changing the type of the input parameters to for example AtomicInt or an array or ...), there's no solution for it in java. Can someone please either explain or share a link