- Does Russell investments give yearly raise to match inflation? What time of the year do people usually get a raise.
- Oracle Seattle Hi, What's it like to work at Oracle's Seattle office at Russell Investment tower? Socializing, food, fun and other office perks?
- Oracle Seattle - drive or bus? How do most people commute to the office? I'm in the Russel Investment building if that matters. Should I try to find an apartment near the office so that I can just walk or take the bus? Don't want to get stuck in traffic or have to pay for parking.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Seattle Apartment Suggestions? Moving to Seattle in Feb, looking for a conventional(not open) 1b/1br apartments. Will be working @ Russel Investments, The way I see it, I can find something for 2200/2300 near work + 300 parking and have no commute basically or something for 1900-2000 further out (SLU/Belltown) + 200 for parking
- Starting out to Invest Just have started investing over the last 6months. I dont plan to trade private equities and am just looking to hold long with ETFs. I have VPU, VAW, VTI, VXUS from vanguard for Roth. VIIIX, BTC Russell 2500, EuroPacific growth (RERGX) for 401K. SCHB, VTI, SCHF, IEMG for savings. Thoughts? All thi
- Opinion on better index fund for 401K After reading Tony Robbin’s Money Master the game book. I started regretting investing in high expense Mutual funds under my 401K plan. My employer’s 401K plan offers around 15 funds and the following two looks promising both in expense ratio/other fees vs performance since inception. Vanguard Inst
- link Will Uber sell it's South East Asian business to Grab? Grab’s $2 billion fundraising, announced on Monday and led by SoftBank, has changed the ride-hailing game in that region, giving the Singapore-based firm what may be an unassailable advantage. Uber may have to consider selling its assets to Grab. That is an enormous turnaround on the situation for