- vote Compensation vs Team Fit Hey Blind, I find myself in an interesting position. I'm not growing in my current role and didn't see any teams with open headcount I was interested in. So I started interviewing. A few weeks ago, a team I've long been interested in got headcount so I reached out and its a fit. This team checks
- Qualtrics work culture Hi Everyone i have an L4 sde 2 offer from Qualtrics seattle. wanted to know about quality of work, eng work culture and work life balance in the company. are there any red flags after SAP acquisition?
- Wlb @ Qualtrics I am considering an offer from Qualtrics as a senior engineer. Just wanted to know how the wlb and benefits have been since the SAP acquisition. Also has there been a lot of attrition in engineering since the acquisition? Thanks in advance
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Qualtrics What do RSUs look like at Qualtrics? Specially looking at new offer coming post SAP acquisition
- What is the TC for Sr sde at Qualtrics? Qualtrics guys, what is the TC range for Sr SDE (L5 - L6) at Qualtrics? Curious how they will give equity now, given the SAP acquisition. Thanks!
- Customer Success Managers I'm sure there aren't a ton of these type on here, as this is a non-engineering job. With our SAP acquisition we're planning on growing our client base a lot in the next year. We are looking for high caliber csm's. The normal background is folks with MBA or lots of customer facing experience (consu
- How do you decide if you should exercise your options? I have about 60 days left to exercise my options from my last company. The tech is great but the leadership is non-existent. There are a couple of big partnerships with SAP and ServiceNow that I believe could eventually turn into acquisitions but I have 0 confidence in the executive team to execute