- How do I break into a tech company? Desperately need advice. I have been in consulting for 5 years (not counting 2 years for masters). I studied data analytics in my masters but couldn't find a job in DS/Analytics as I didn't have prior relevant experience. Now in Deloitte I'm back to doing SAP work. How do I convince the recruiters to give me a chance witho
- how to move to US, Canada or europe top countries? hi all, i live in eastern europe, and want to move to US, Canada or top europe countries my background is finance + analytics in F100 multinational companies. skilled in SAS, SAP and SQL what is the best plan for me to move out of this shithole? learn to code?
- Capgemini about to lose T-Mobile account? Rumourville has it that the current change in senior VPs in T-Mobile IT space is going to affect Capgemini's account dealing with testing. Anyone has any news on this? It's already lost SAP, Analytics and good bit of testing to TechMahindra and @Infosys.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link The Best Big Data Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2019 Based On Glassdoor In 2019, employees are the most likely to recommend Arcadia Data, FiveTran, InfluxData, Dataiku, Confluent, Redis Labs, StreamSets, Looker, Periscope Data, ThoughtSpot, Alation, Dremio, H2O ai and SAP to friends interested in working for a business analytics, data science and machine learning, big d
- How do you prepare overall to be selected in FANG companies? I have quite a variation in my career so far, started with Product assembly line for SAP, moved over to product development using ABAP, after that moved over to Analytics side and worked on SAP BI. Since couple of years moved into Java, Selenium, Appium side and looks pretty interesting to me. Coul
- vote Career advice - DS vs. ML Career Paths Currently work at SAP as a data scientist. Although the title is that of a data scientist, I hardly do any of the ‘data science’ work (experimental design, A/B testing, statistical analysis) in the sense of other tech companies. It’s mostly some rough prototyping of ML algorithms in R/python for dif