- vote Advice Needed - Data Scientist entry level at SAP or SDE 1 at Amazon? Hi Blinders, I have a SDE 1 new grad offer at Amazon and a Data Scientist offer at SAP. No team and work information yet at Amazon. At SAP, I’ll be working in the NLP, Language Models and machine learning. Amazon - 112 base/ 26+22 bonus/ 80 stocks in Seattle SAP - 125 / 10/ 10 in SF I am very
- Referral Need some referrals.. Software Engineer with 6+years of software development experience in distributed systems, cloud computing and in Backend software development. Appreciate all your time and consideration. (Microsoft, SAP, Shopify, Google, NetApp, Indeed, EA, Cisco)
- vote Compensation vs Team Fit Hey Blind, I find myself in an interesting position. I'm not growing in my current role and didn't see any teams with open headcount I was interested in. So I started interviewing. A few weeks ago, a team I've long been interested in got headcount so I reached out and its a fit. This team checks
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Companies good with GC Kind people of blind, I need some advice. I am looking to get my GC filed so that I can get in line(ROW here) while market is hot and immigration system might change in near future. My current employer wont file that until I have maxed out H1B. What companies should I target? I am not good with lee
- Referrals/suggestions for software role in LA Hi all, I'm currently working for SAP Labs in Bay Area with 2 years of experience in full stack web development using MEAN. I get outstanding evaluation every year and had experience of being a tech lead for a dev team of 3 people. I decided to move to LA/Orange County in two months and are activ
- Assesment of dev vs ops There is so much friction between developers at Concur sap and Kevin Evans' org. Service management are really easy to get along with. They are the exception. They just want the servers to keep humming along happily. Delivery architecture... We are mandated to use deployhub, so we will. But it