- Need H1B transfer SAP CRM SAP CRM Consultant and SCRUM Master with 8+ years of exp. Looking for a transfer of my H1B immediately. There are no requirements in the current account and probably, will be sent back. Please let me know if you have openings.
- What kind of roles can I target @ Salesforce I have 15+ years of IT experience. 4 years in CRM product development (at SAP Labs) and rest in SAP technical consulting. Managed large SAP projects. Looking for a career change. I did not work on SaaS projects (in this case Salesforce) before but I have a very good understanding of core CRM pro
- How to land in a TPM Role in best tech companies FAANG I have 15+ years of CRM product development (at SAP Labs) and technical consulting experience in SAP. Managed large SAP projects. Looking for a change in career and goal is to land in a TPM role. Do you think I need get an MBA ? May be a certificate from a reputed school ? Any suggestions to reach
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Places with interesting work? Most places I’ve been getting interviews or offers are big companies with boring projects (SAP integration, CRM management tools). That was good for practice, but where can I find teams doing very ambitious tech work?
- Team recommendations at MSFT needed I am a senior PM - Tech L6 with Amazon and have both B2B and B2C experience (more weighted towards B2B). Good tech foundation with an Ivy League MBA. In the last 16 yrs, I have led topics in SAP ERP/CRM/SCM Planning solutions across industries ( manufacturing, CP, Oil and Gas, Life Sciences etc) I