- Need SAP ABAP developer for a long term contract in IL. Send resumes to email@example.com need to have valid working visa to work in USA
- vote Can you moonlight? Curious if your employment contracts/ guidelines allowed you to work with tech startups without getting in trouble. @sap @Google @amazon @Microsoft @facebook @uber @engineer @CISO
- Contractor at SAP I’m a contractor at SAP. My assignment is for a year & isn’t over until about November. Any advice from anyone who’s done contract work and looked for a job prior to the contract ending? Will I be able to find a job internally if I try to leave early or will I have to just find work outside of this
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Any good contracting companies for DevOps/Data science/QA/SDETs? Looking for pointers to any good staffing companies in Bay Area that provide short term contracting gigs with FAANG, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Tesla or mid-size startups? I understand that there are some obvious disadvantages like no benefits, healthcare, 401k, job security etc ... Any other problem
- New job sucks Has anyone left their job and regretted it? I know the beginning of a job is usually an adjustment period. However, my new team is underpaid, understaffed. My new boss requires 10.5 hr days everyday for a non-management position and yells and demeans employees when there is a time crunch. The system
- vote Need to switch for stability Hey Everyone, need your advice. For the moment I am in QA Automation space and may have to look for other options due to the recent progress with acquisition. I am having 14 years of software experience with a mix of several technologies (Product development @SAP, BW maintenance for Insurance clien