- Accenture ACN Reviews Hey folks, Need some help for my friend. How's Accenture capability network as a company for SAP consultant? What is the %variable for average consultant of level 9 in Accenture capability networks? Also information about TC would be awesome. Please help folks. My TC 290k Yoe 9 L6 SDE
- vote Offer evalution Offer/tittle: base/bonus/rsu Walmart, senior devops: 168K/20%/40K/year/10K joining for two years SAP ariba, senior devops: 180K/15%/35K/year Palo alto networks, staff engineer: 185K/15%/no clue on rsu yet, still in talks YOE: 10 No more time to LC, need to jump ship soon out of sinking GE ship lol
- 2019 Global 2000 Tier1: AMRA According to 1.4MM employees of the world's 2000 largest public companies, the best tech companies are: Tier1: Alphabet, Microsoft, Red Hat, Apple Tier2: SAP, Cisco, Amazon, IBM Tier3: Wayfair, Intuit, Paypal, Juniper Networks Tier4: Adobe, Intel, Netflix, Salesforce Tier5: Everything else
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Rent target 1200-1500. Where should I look in Seattle area? Obviously can’t live in downtown Seattle because SAP pays like shit. I want to live in the Seattle suburbs and network my way into some of the nice companies in the area. I travel Monday thru Thursday to clients so I’ll try and make somewhere between an extra $100-$150 a week in per diems. TC 101k
- link Consortium blockchains with greatest chance of success? Thoughts on consortium blockchains vs semi private vs public? Seems that consortiums have the most growth potential and use cases for lowering overhead / increasing operational efficiency for enterprise businesses. Late to the game on this but would love input from anyone that is knowledgeable in