- Regarding Google GCP and SAP roles, Is it worth to give a shot for FT position at google? Google has many requirements for SAP positions, is it worth giving a shot? What’s is the hiring process? Yoe 6.5 Does working as research assistant in IT during masters considered as experience? Will companies match current pay based on location?
- Cloud wars? All the tiny ones aside, what are the giant aquisition moves? Google to buy Salesforce to get GCP going? MSFT to buy SAP to secure massive enterprise workloads once and for all? Amazon to buy Oracle out if similar reasons? Dont ask me what Im drinking! TC350
- GCP How’s life at GCP for ex-SAP people? Please compare culture and TC!
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- What's the use of so called consultant companies? I am not talking about good specialized consultants in react or elastic or something useful, but the one with short names like EY who's only purpose seems to be to use tax money or some clueless middle manager fund to create powerpoints and SAP projects They don't contribute to open source, have ow
- SAP salaries What are you guys salaries at SAP? I’m currently a temp worker considering permanent positions but I keep hearing the pay is low. Btw I’m a slightly technical ( SQL, various dashboard platforms exp) bus/data analyst on the East Coast. Any suggestions for continued training for higher pay also accept
- link The Best Big Data Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2019 Based On Glassdoor In 2019, employees are the most likely to recommend Arcadia Data, FiveTran, InfluxData, Dataiku, Confluent, Redis Labs, StreamSets, Looker, Periscope Data, ThoughtSpot, Alation, Dremio, H2O ai and SAP to friends interested in working for a business analytics, data science and machine learning, big d
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Assesment of dev vs ops There is so much friction between developers at Concur sap and Kevin Evans' org. Service management are really easy to get along with. They are the exception. They just want the servers to keep humming along happily. Delivery architecture... We are mandated to use deployhub, so we will. But it