- SAP green card policy Graduated from Purdue University, from Sri Lanka, do I need to wait for H1b first, or can I start my green card process after six months ? Do the rules vary from team to team ?
- Options after opt expires ? SAP policy ? And my h1b application wasn't selected for the last 3 years
- SAP sponsorship question We don't do sponsorship at Qualtrics. Hoping SAP does. Anyone at SAP know the policy? Would love to be able to hire folks that need sponsorship at Qualtrics
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- SAP referral, hirring process Applied for SAP Engagement office leader, qualified for the job and have 15 yrs international tech. Policy/project mgmt experience, sent a message to SAP HR & a senior executive in LinkedIn expressing my interest in the job but got no response. Can I get a SAP referral and is considered negative to
- Sneaky HR doesn’t go public with Policy change So about two years back, SAP HR increased number of sick leaves from 10 to 14 and sent out a proud email about the policy change to everyone in the company. This year, they sneakily decreased it to 12 and no one was even informed about the change. On asking the HR why so, they replied “ah, well” a l