- Issues w/Former Amazon Employees Has anyone experienced issues managing former Amazon employees? I've hired a few ex-Amazon employees (non-devs) on my team at Samsung, and at my previous company (FAANG) and they haven't really worked out too well. They've all been talented (smart), but they're also extremely combative and generally
- Samsung vs Uber I recently received an offer from Samsung. I also received an offer from Uber’s pricing team. And I am currently deciding which offer is better for career development. For sure Uber is a bigger name, but as a software engineer, will I get a chance to design machine learning model? Or the designing
- I feel like a failure I am current PM at Samsung but recently rejected by Google (PM) and Apple (EPM) positions. I feel like a failure. I prepared so much for Google PM Interview according to their format and I was very confident. They asked me questions like 'measure the total length of a road in a city' etc. I was exp
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Career Dilemma Hey Blind, Really need your help in deciding between these 3 companies ARM, Austin (Grad Rotation). Base 90 Qualcomm, San Diego(GPU Software) Base 100 Samsung, San Jose(GPU Software) Base 115 Which out of the 3 would be a good choice for good career growth and quality of work. With talks of an upco
- Referral: trying to leave IBM please help I have been working for IBM since I gratuated in digital & performance marketing but i’m a an impass in my career. If anyone could recommend me for @facebook @google @twitter @microsoft @samsung @hulu @netflix
- How is Samsung Research America in Mountain View to work at? I'm considering a career move for better growth opportunities. I'm considering the Samsung digital health labs.. any thoughts?
- Google Poland Referral Request I am a CS new grad from one of the top colleges in India. I have an offer from Amazon and Samsung Research. I want to start my career at my dream company @Google Please refer me.
- Looking for relevant leads ( laid off unfortunately ) HI All, I will really appreciate if someone can help me with relevant leads or referrals. I got laid off due to recent shutdown of a Business unit at Globalfoundries. I am actively seeking career opportunities in the Semiconductor Industry: CAD/ Design Automation/ Physical Design Verification / P
- what is a starting salary for ux researcher in the bay area? i am not from california and i got interviews from samsung and workday, but not sure what i should say my desired salary would be. these positions are in the bay area YOE - less than a year transitioned my career to uxr and have researcher background with advanced degree (masters in psych)
- Career Fair tips - manufacturing/supply chain What do reps from major companies (Boeing/Dell/HP/Intel/Lockheed/Raytheon/Samsung/Siemens/Eaton) look for when they come to career fairs in universities. I have graduated and am currently working, but I'm going to my alma matter(Texas A&M) for the career fair. I have already shortlisted the positi
- Contractor Raise / Rate Negotiation I currently have two years of experience in the industry as a SDE, and at working on a one year contract at Samsung. My recruiter recently mentioned that she may have been able to get me a better rate, since she was inexperienced with negotiating with the client. Is it too late for me to attempt re
- Samsung (San Jose) engineering levels / career Levels(CL) Can anyone please tell me details on samsung engineering levels/ career Levels(CL) for samsung san jose , atleast starting from Sr. Staff engineer and beyond , how many more levels are there? what are there CORRESPONDING TC . thanks