- How long from interview to offer at Samsung Research America I interviewed at Samsung Research America for a Product Manager position exactly 7 business days ago. The recruiter promptly responded to my email last week and let me know that they are interviewing 2 other candidates this week. The hiring manager also acknowledged my thank you email and said the t
- vote Google Fi users: what is your favorite phone brand? I am in this trade-off between having good Google FI coverage (Sprint+tmobile) and having good Android software updates. Prioritizing FI coverage: Pixel phones work perfectly with FI, but I'm incredibly upset with its limited lifetime in Android updates. I was quite shocked when IT told me I no lon
- What’s wrong with Samsung I applied for a job at Samsung, they did a couple of phone screens, I got the email that they rejected me. No big deal. A week later, recruiter contacted saying they are interested in moving forward. I went for onsite, everything was great, recruiter called that they are interested and want to make
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Not a single stable Google phone! ☹️ Purchased Pixel 3a, random restarts, and occasional slowness on basic use. Returned and then purchased Pixel 3. Random restarts, in no network area it shows LTE as if it is a static icon, BT issues, no 3.5 mm Jack. Since the time Amazon blocked mobile email on all android phones but Google phone bec
- Working with human trash, how should I handle this? Very new to the company (1 week) and I really enjoy this place... no I'm no longer with Samsung. There's a guy (Mr. A) who came 3 weeks prior to my arrival and he was trained properly and now he is training me very vaguely on everything. I see my manager's attitude has changed within 2 days of my