- Robotics Intern Siemens Interview How's the interview process for Robotics Intern looks like at Siemens, Berkeley. Had the phone screen today, what should I expect as next steps?
- Siemens Healthineers Interview Decision Time Hello, One of my friends has interviewed with Siemens Healthineers for a full-time position in NJ. It's been a week since the onsite interview. The HR was very prompt in replying until the day before interview but there has been no reply/update on the decision timeline post-interview. The status on
- Siemens foster city Front end compensation Hello all, Got an interview call and recruiter wanted me to lock in on a compensation range for simens Front end developer role. she mentioned that siemens dont give RSU’s and said max she could think of is 150 + 10% sign on bonus for dev with 5 years experience. Please advice me if I should nego
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Need Referrals Hi, I am a graduate from Cornell University with a masters in Engineering Management and specialization track in product strategy and finance. I am looking for opportunities as associate product manager, analyst and consultant in tech sector and have been preparing for interviews for quite some tim
- Seeking Blizzard SWE Internship referral Hello everyone, Would anyone be kind enough to give me a referral to a Blizzard SWE internship? I have been interning at Siemens for the last 4 months, and for the last 3 semester have worked as a Math tutor, Computer science tutor, and I am also a TA for two CS classes this semester. Additionally
- JDA, Dallas, Architect offer evaluation Offer is # 133k base # 12% annual performance bonus # 401k: "The JDA company match is 25% of your contribution with 100% vesting after 2 years of employment" As senior developer with 15 YoE, I currently make 130k + 2% bonus + 6% 401k match. I desperately want the architect title on my CV. On th