- Siemens HR response time I'll be interning at Siemens, Berkeley this summer, I feel that HR is not responding (ghosting may be), I have completed BC and EOB and after that asked for official offer letter about 5 days ago, no response on mail and on call, this has been an issue since the first contact. What should I do?
- Non returning Intern, complications with hiring process! Need advice. Do companies obligated to hire students as intern or they are flexible with non returning to school interns. AKA: recent graduates; I got offer for summer internship with Siemens but due to unforeseen changes, I'll have to graduate in June. I'll be starting the internship position also in June.
- Looking for referrals in Robotics, Controls, Estimation and Sensor Fusion. Proficient in: C++, Python, MATLAB, ROS, Classical and Modern Control, SolidWorks, Path Planning, Mechatronics and Robotics. Work ex: Two Drone Start-ups and an R&D Internship. Current offer: Siemens Summer Research Internship: Robotics, AI and Automation Role Looking for Full time roles in Robot
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Going rate for Senior PM in Boston? Hi. I am taking a poll to see if what our candidates are being offered. This is specific to the building automation trade. Companies such as Siemens, Automated Logic, Johnson Controls, BCM, Schneider Electric, and ENE for example. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks everyone.
- Siemens Robotics Internship, do they consider students who have just graduated before the internship? I have an offer from Siemens for Robotics Internship, it seems that due to some unforeseen reasons, I have to graduate before starting the internship, I would still like to do internship on OPT. Is it possible? Or they only hire students who are in school when they are doing the internship.
- Summer Intership updated offer taking to long I got an internship offer at Siemens in Berkley for this summer, I asked for the housing accommodation 2 weeks ago, in between I got an update that manager has verbally approved the housing stipend and I will receive the updated offer by the end of this week. I have not received it yet, should I be
- JDA, Dallas, Architect offer evaluation Offer is # 133k base # 12% annual performance bonus # 401k: "The JDA company match is 25% of your contribution with 100% vesting after 2 years of employment" As senior developer with 15 YoE, I currently make 130k + 2% bonus + 6% 401k match. I desperately want the architect title on my CV. On th