- Which Onsites Should I Do? (20+ invitations) Hello friends, I have the privilege of choosing from many great companies for onsites this and next month. My ask: please leave any thoughts/feedback on which companies I should proceed with: - Hulu (note: they said they would give a raincheck offer) - Instacart - Bloomberg - Amazon - WePay - Gust
- link Companies Paying 300k+ For Senior SWE Lots of posts online say "competitive pay" but then you find out it's 100k + 0.01% equity in SF. Please contribute senior roles (at least partially overlaps with Google L5 or Facebook E5) in the following format: Company / Level / TC (not counting stock appreciation, since this is for people looki
- Comp VC associate Comp 2 sigma ventures and point 72 ventures as a senior associate ? I’m 25 and currently work in equity research a as a Data PM- is it the right time to get into VC?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Hedge funds business development I have a Data Product Manager at Morgan Stanley NYC equity research , with a data science degree from an Ivy League. Right now I work in a data team that creates data tradable products for the buy side. I am interested in transitioning to hedge funds in a business development role that include stra
- Non-tech compensation figures of friends I recently came across a thread where someone asked about the best paying non-tech jobs. Another poster replied that hedge funds and PE pay the best long-term. I didn't see too many specific numbers in that thread so thought I should provide some data points. I have a lot of good friends who work at
- Professor startup vs FT at trading firm tl;dr: I've been offered a position to join a technical startup by my advisor for 3% equity (with no salary until funding), but I've already accepted a FT position as a research engineer w/ above average new-grad pay at a big trading firm (e.g. Jane Street, DE Shaw, 2 Sigma). I recently finished my