- vote Two Sigma SWE 👍/👎 Is Two Sigma a good place for SWE to join today? Any Two Sigma SWE’s willing to share their experience working at the company? Interested in things like: - Career trajectory / promotion speed - SWE vs quant dynamic - General culture
- vote Two Sigma vs Google Hi I have new grad SWE offers from Two Sigma (NYC) and Google (Seattle/Kirkland) and could use some help with the decision. These are the primary factors I'm considering: Edit: Google PA is either Communications or UFO Learning/growth: - I feel like I'll learn a lot at either so I'm not too concer
- Two Sigma or Google I am New Grad and got offers from these 2 companies. In terms on compensation I think there is much more room at Two Sigma (I heard they can have crazy bonuses even 100% base, actually any insight on that is welcomed, and much feaster raises, promotions). My opinion: Although it is something totall
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Does Google and other big tech want people to leave after 4 years? My understanding is that at many of these companies you’ll experience the four year cliff. I think the exception is if you get promoted in which case you might get an extra grant or bigger refreshes. In addition, it seems like for most people changing jobs will help them bump their TC and reset the
- vote Experienced Engineers: Did I make a bad call? I'm still a student graduating this semester and can't stop thinking about the full-time job decision I made last semester. After receiving a few offers, I filtered them down to 2 I was really interested in: Facebook, NYC: $110k base/ 10%+ bonus/ $160k/4 years stock/ $85k sign on/ ~$160k TC Two Sig