- vote PhD or join Hedgefund/HFT Firm? Either PhD: Computer Science @ Berkeley, Stanford, or Harvard Finance: SWE @ Jane Street, Two Sigma, Citadel Securities would appreciate insight from people who made similar decisions - I'm not just factoring in TC, but also personal growth
- Two Sigma vs Google Those who have worked at both Google and Two Sigma, how would you compare the 2 companies? Which do you think was a better place to work in the end? Personally I feel Two Sigma is pretty overrated as a place for engineers and I'm considering a switch to Google, but don't know if it's just "grass is
- Finance / HFT Sector FPGA Developer YOE: 2 TC: 101k ________________ Trying to break into the HFT space or fintech generally. Seems like FPGA roles are limited (one "guru" per company, limited support team), but very well compensated at senior levels. Am I wrong? Can anyone give insight on what it's like working in de
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- A Complete List of Top High Frequency Trading Firms and the Salary Info https://quanwei-tech.blogspot.com/2019/08/top-high-frequency-trading-firms-and.html Disclosure: My total compesation at Google is $460K. You can see exactly how much top high frequency trading firms pay their employees below. Note: 1. The salary data does not include bonus, which could be much h
- Compensation for Generalist with 3 years of experience? What would an ideal salary be for a generalist who has 3 years of experience in process improvement, Six Sigma, Scrum/Agile BA, gaps analysis, data analytics (including Big Data), information security, configuration analysis, broker software, etc.? I don’t know what I should be commanding. It’s $67k