- team member hyper active on slack channel Have you ever had experience when one of the members on the slack channel is hyper active, sharing project/technology related thoughts but non-important information for the rest of the team? How to not discourge him or to not have a opposite effect. I’m talking of someone posting messages every 10
- What's the best way to increase communication and cohesion with engineers segregated into FE-only and BE-only roles? Strong communication on engineering teams is crucial in order to efficiently build and ship quality, non-buggy code without friction. The need for strong communication grows even greater on eng teams where engineers are either FE-only or BE-only because, rather than a single full-stack engineer buil
- “Redundant” and weird manager Me and a few of my team members have noticed that my manager is weird, in the sense that very often he likes to jump into a discussion in the most useless and redundant way. A couple examples that really happened on Slack: - Me and a few other folks are discussing in a channel the best way to perfo
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Why does Slack suck now? Slack was the flagship trendy chat client the last few years. Everyone wanted to get onboard, and they got away with murder charging insane prices for a bloody chat client. But now, in the last few months all I see are non-stop bugs. To list a few off the top of my head: - The client freezing/cras
- Let's build the next level communication app together This post is an open forum to build a great app together. License: MIT - Open Source Area of focus: communication and productivity In the age where businesses are communicating internally via tools like Slack, Wrike, MS Teams, etc We see tremendous improvements in the ways that we all communicate
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- Just wrapping up orientation at dream company and completely overwhelmed I think Ive been in a panic attack for the last 24 hours and I dont know how to deal with it anymore or what to do. Basically, I got out of school a year and a half ago and started working at a startup. While I was there I thought I was a 10xer. Id complete all my sprint tasks no problem, owned and