- Is Skype for business a total piece of shit? My previous 2 companies used Slack. Now I use a monstrosity called “Skype for business” and it’s a totally unusable mess. The UI is terrible and it doesn’t keep history of conversations properly. If you close the chat window with a person the history is lost forever. Slacks keeps the history. Slac
- vote Does Microsoft ripoff other companies? Why does Microsoft ripoff other companies' products like what China is doing to the US? Windows UI is Mac ripoff PowerBI is Tableau ripoff Teams is Slack ripoff Cosmos is MongoDB ripoff (they even have same API) Event Hub is Kafka ripoff C# is Java ripoff . . .
- Cross platform or Native? I have seen recently a lot of companies eg. Slack have started using/developing third party c++ libraries for cross platform development like iOS and Android. So the UI or front end development is done natively but the business logic/data parsing etc is done in C++ which can then be used across plat
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- Joy of my Startup journey Have been working on a startup as a side project for last 3 months. I have a full time job and a kid. It's been a incredible journey for me so far. I had Lots of learnings. My progress so far : Have completed prototype of my app in android and iOS. Have completed the backend and did a soft launch o