- How did you find your area of interest in CS? I'm a CS sophomore who started writing Perl scripts to parse text, then moved to fullstack web development and tinkered with ML theory a bit. I've recently been reading some books on Haskell and practicing competitive programming. I have an upcoming FAANG internship for which I haven't been assigned
- Google Cloud TpgM On-Site Hi, I have an on-site interview for Technical Program Manager in GCP. I’m told I’ll have six interviews, two of which will be technical but not involve coding. Does anyone have any advice for the TPM interviews, whether technical or nontechnical, as far as what to prepare and how best to prepare?
- Tech Support Engineering 3 role in DFW market w/Cisco... Contacted by a recruiter about a TSE 3 position (networking hardware) with Cisco in the DFW market (Richardson) and have talked salary/status (100K based on hourly rate, OT, contract to perm) , and was curious about the overall experience working at Cisco. I know the rate is pretty low compared t
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Suggested Career Moves? Hey all! Need some objective advice. I'm currently a senior (C#) software engineer with a ton of JS experience. I ran my own consulting company for a decade that I closed down last year. What is a good role to leverage my self-employment experience, along with my coding background? I have no intere
- Sales Why is it so hard for people to realize that Time Warner Cable was bought out and even though the Spectrum did not change again that when they talk about Charter Communications is a new company . Charter is the 2nd largest cable provider in the United States I promise they did not get there offerin