- Failing manager screenings :( - help New manager I am relatively newish engineering manager ~ 1.5 years with a total yoe of 9 years. I am starting to look out and had a few interviews lined up. I ended up getting rejected for all of the Manager screening calls either with the recruiter or the first round with the hiring manager. I have some resp
- Hiring SDE-2s and SDE-3s for leading development of new AWS products @ Seattle We are building new products in a rapidly growing and innovative space. You'll work on a wide spectrum of technologies- distributed systems, browser technologies, video streaming technologies, IoT technologies, systems & network engineering. A great opportunity to join these product initiatives at
- vote Technical workers: do you have an autism spectrum disorder? Are you autistic / asd?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Google Cloud TpgM On-Site Hi, I have an on-site interview for Technical Program Manager in GCP. I’m told I’ll have six interviews, two of which will be technical but not involve coding. Does anyone have any advice for the TPM interviews, whether technical or nontechnical, as far as what to prepare and how best to prepare?
- Suggested Career Moves? Hey all! Need some objective advice. I'm currently a senior (C#) software engineer with a ton of JS experience. I ran my own consulting company for a decade that I closed down last year. What is a good role to leverage my self-employment experience, along with my coding background? I have no intere