- Spotify feature request I would like to be able to specify part of the start and/or end of a track to trim off. Often there are tracks with silly intros or outros that don’t really make sense to listen to whilst working out or coding, etc.
- Spotify feature request It’s great that Spotify has an in app EQ, but I need to change the EQ depending on the device I’m listening with. That device may be headphones plugged directly into my phone, it may be the phones speaker, or it may be a Bluetooth device. Unfortunately not only does Spotify not allow me to save se
- What’s a product you love? And why do you love it? I’ll go first: I love Spotify. A feature that’s recently sparked joy is the year-end analytics on the music I’ve listened to in the past year/decade. It’s cool to see that kind of data summary about yourself.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Major Spotify regression - urgent fix needed One of the greatest features of Spotify is the block artist feature. I was just looking at the “recommended songs” in my playlist, and I saw this. I tried clicking the song in case I had forgotten to block Bieber, which I was so sure I had. Sure enough he was already blocked and it wouldn’t even p
- link Mock Interview Request for Product Data Scientist role Negotiable rate for a 1 hr mock interview, DM if interested. Rooftop slushie link here: https://www.rooftopslushie.com/request/Seeking%20Mock%20Interview%20for%20Product%20Data%20Scientist%20role-2405 Post details c/p for reference: I have an interview for a product data scientist role coming up
- Organization of PM team How are product management teams organized in modern companies such as FANG, Spotify, Airbnb, Uber, etc? Is it by a feature area or a problem space area? For example, if you are an commerce site, do you have a product manager responsible for checkout experience, one for search experience, etc? Or
- Any Google Play Music engineers here? I love GPM and think it's far superior to Spotify, Amazon and Apple. The ability to load your own music into the cloud and allow it to be played on any of your devices is great for someone like me who has lots of live concert bootlegs. But the Playlist are annoying. The Shuffle feature on a playlis
- Examples of companies with cultures that highly value autonomy and are ACTUALLY agile? Wondering what companies out there: -Have dedicated, persistently funded product teams with all members needed to do the work embedded in the team. There should be no/minimal dependencies on other teams or shared services. Teams should be mostly engineers and whatever else is absolutely needed (UX,