- Product management at Starbucks Interviewing now for a business product management role with the personalization team. Does anyone have any insight into the organization and what working for Starbucks is like? Especially coming from Microsoft if anyone has done that
- Beyond Meat? I've never tried their "meat" myself, but I read that Starbucks will soon start offering the Beyond Meat variant of their egg sandwich across their 1,400 stores in Canada. It's an undoubtedly profitable move for Beyond Meat but also an interesting one given their close partnership with Dunkin' - app
- Anyone here who is willing to help with referrals? Hi everyone, Im new to this group. Currently actively seeking Product Management opportunities. Was wondering if someone here kind enough to help with referrals to PM roles at Facebook, LinkedIn, Netflix, Apple, Square, Lyft? would be grateful and would be happy to buy you your next starbucks drink
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Facebook Product designer interview Hi folks, I have an interview coming up for a product designer position. They ask you to choose an App for app critique. Any guidance on which App I should choose? I heard we should avoid popular apps, but most apps I use are popular :) I was thinking Venmo or Starbucks but would love to hear your
- Looking for TPM role referrals in Greater Seattle area and willing to move immediately Hello Blind readers, I’m a Senior SWE with 4+ years of experience im the IT industry ( 3 years in India and 1+ year in the USA after masters). I’m actively looking for opportunities as a Technical Program Manager in the Greater Seattle area and I’m interested in Product management as well. I’d requ
- Good coffee shops in Seattle Eastside? What are some good coffee shops to read, light coding, emails in the Seattle area Eastside? Of course, with WiFi and open late? It's a productivity boost one in a while to see some new faces than the boring ones at work. Tried the library and is boring. : No Starbucks, these days they are de
- Selling our house soon All you future homeowners, just curious on what are some of the top criteria that you have to buy a house lets say 30 mins outside of SF in peninsula? Looking to shore up our marketing message. City : Burlingame Pluses: Good schools (9,10,10) 3 min drive to 101 freeway Walk to groceries and Starbu