- Symantec Layoffs? Is that something that's happening?
- Symantec Layoffs 8% workforce cut and weak financial outlook. Any thoughts from the Symantec folks?
- Symantec Aug 2019 Layoffs It seems like the RIF on Thurs was a lot less than expected. Most of the deadwood in marketing, etc is still intact. Mostly just older guys and some management were let go. Anyone have a different take or more insight into different groups affected?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Symantec Layoffs? Is that happening rn?
- How are symantec guys ? Hear of a major layoff before the acquisition by broadcom Subject says it all
- broadcom rif/severance plan if/when boradcom acquires symantecs EBU then we fall under broadcoms severance plan. two questions: 1. can anybody comment on what their plan consists of? 2. is boradcom requored to give severence to everybody during a large layoff
- Shout out for referrals I am from symantec, heard soon they gonna layoff people, any help or referrals would be appreciated. I have skills in data science and machine learning, also open to SDE positions. Thanks DM me if you can help me!
- Symantec has screwed up employee motivation & career Symantec has screwed up employee motivation & careers of folks in this company now — Do you guys feel that way? Can it rebuild trust in its employees given that we should be treated like customers? How many more layoffs should we expect - given brodcom happens or not? Have you started dusting your