- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Compensation at T-Mobile HQ has anyone been able negotiate base salary with T-Mobile? And also has anyone been able to get sign on or relocation bonus? role - PM yoe - ~4 years
- Contract at MS or full time elsewhere I'm a current FTE SDE at T-mobile with almost 10 years of full-time coding experience at various places. I've been offered a contract SDE position at Microsoft with lower compensation (slightly lower base, no bonus, no equity) but what sounds like more interesting work on Bing maps. I've been told
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Evaluate my T-Mobile Offer I was offered a software engineer position with a 120k base and 10k stock option I have a bit over 2 years of experience is this low? Do you guys think I should stay with F5 or move to T-Mobile? This is in Seattle btw.
- Sr TPM in Bellevue Expedia salary 160k base, 50k stock, 50k cash.. is it reasonable ask? What is the salary range, stock and bonus can expect for Sr. TPM role? Asking for a friend joining from t-mobile..
- Product Manager Roles Based on what I see on Blind, I hear a lot of talented PMs people who are unhappy where they are. If you are not happy with the scope, impact or the work itself, please reach out. T-Mobile is looking for a few individuals who live for building amazing products and are proud to take end to end owner
- Comp for Senior Software Dev at VISA Inc Got a call from a recruiter from VISA today saying they wanna move forward with an offer for a senior software dev position and that their HR team will come back with specific numbers in the next day or so. Couldn’t find much on glassdoor though. What’s it like working at VISA and what should I expe
- T monile director comp package Anyone knows director comp package in tmobile? Base bonus rsu?