- Starting to see layoffs at T-Mobile due to the merger... Wondering what the situation is like at Sprint. We should share notes.
- Massive layoffs at TMobile 25 people on my team of 40 were laid-off this week. All vendors have been advised to downsize. They're not interested in employing Testers or Scrum Masters. They want to reduce the number of TPM's. The delayed sprint integration has fucked it up for everyone. It was a shitty company to begin with. M
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Layoffs at T-Mobile? What's going on...Share the details...We might be next.
- T-Mobile: Any Layoffs in Coporate? Currently being headhunted for a very intriguing position at T-Mobile corporate in Bellevue, but am slightly worried about the Sprint merger. Have there been any rumors of layoffs in Analytics roles?
- link T-Mobile is hiring! I keep hearing layoff stories. I wanted to share that T-Mobile is growing and hiring and are in a great financial situation. 1. Find the job you want to apply for here: https://tmobile.careers/job-search 2. Record the job numbers or links to the positions you want to apply for (don't apply yet...)
- Looking for referrals. Hey, I work in HCL for TMobile but there was news about mass layoffs in December as TMobile has dropped HCL as vendor from December. I need to find a job asap. I really need some referrals to switch jobs. I would really appreciate if someone can point me right direction. Thanks.