- Job postings ask for too many skills I have been looking for a job and for many postings I feel reluctant to apply because job requires too many skills. A person wouldn’t be able to learn those laundry list of skills in their lifetime. For example data related jobs asks for Sql, python, visulaization tools (tableau, powerbi), big data,
- Expected TC questions - SDE Recruiters keep asking my expectations in regards to base pay and total package. How should I tackle this questions or should I post a number. Currently working as SW Data Engineer. Have Experience over 7 yrs with various companies. Worked on Hadoop Stack, AWS, SQL, Tableau, Python Current TC SF B
- Tableau Offer (Seattle) Looking for feedback on the following offer Title: Sr. Software Engineer ( Backend ) Base: 170K Bonus: 10% ( 17K ) RSU: 325K over 4 years Joining Bonus: 50K TC: 268.25K ( Does not include joining bonus ) Current TC: 218K Yoe: 5 Update ( 01/08 ). I rejected the offer. I was under the impression t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Do certifications matter ? Looking to improve my prospects of being contacted by recruiter or give general credibility to hiring managers due to lack of experience. Would industry certifications (AWS, SQL, Tableau) matter?
- Data engineer referrals please!!! Hello! I am looking for data engineer referrals in Bay area. Having 8+ yrs of experience with ETL pipelines, data warehousing, date lake My skill set: Databases: Redshift, oracle, mysql, sql server ETL tools: Informatica and Talend Big data: hadoop, aws, hive Scripting: Unix, python Experience w
- Looking for referrals @ Data Engineer positions Hey All, I’m a current masters student graduating in December’19. I’m proficient in Python, Sql, Etl, tableau, AWS. I do have abit of experience working on pyspark, docker. I’m actively looking for Data Engineer/ Data Science Engineer roles. Any referrals much appreciated. YOE: 2.5 TC: 85k
- AWS Business Analyst Interview Anybody interviewed for AWS Business Analyst role at Amazon? Any idea about how the technical phone interview would be? As per JD skills required are SQL and Tableau. But they have still given the livecode link. Need help.