- L7 SDM Amazon vs L6 TPM FB At a bit of a career crossroads. Currently an L7 SDM at Amazon. No major complaints, but I cant help feeling like the culture/workenvironment is not quite what im looking for. I have recieved an out of band offer for L6 TPM at FB (~450k once projected refreshers are included) which is the same as w
- Sent an email to Team Blind. Acknowledged! Mentioned the recent issue of trolling in the posts where users bullied and harassed other users and targeted Albertsons company employees. Provided 30 links. Complaint is acknowledged by team blind. Also my account is unblocked within 24 hours. Edit: I also saved link to this post and took the scr
- New college grad hiring cycle vs. team needs For companies where each team is responsible for their own hiring, how do you accommodate the 3-12 month delay between meeting new college grads at a career fair and their start dates? Are there separate targets and/or a different recruiting processes? We hire primarily new grads from college caree
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Manager is stressing me out in #1 best work place Joined cisco ~6 months ago and Manager joined 10 months ago. I am the senior technical engineer and this org is not technical and depend a lot on 3rd party vendors. when joined the state of affairs are disarray and no clear goals and very shortsighted like they don't know what happens next quarte
- How “refreshers” work at Amazon Last updated: 7/21/2019 TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re