- Tesla - Safe to join? With the amount of cost cutting at tesla, is it still advisable to join tesla engineering org? Is the mission still worth joining for?
- 5 star safety rating for Tesla Congrats Tesla owners....has anyone owned a Tesla for over 3 years?? What are the maintenance costs after 3+ yrs
- What's the point of buying expensive cars? Porche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc are a waste of money. After a certain price point, the overall comfort and safety are just the same in Honda, Toyota, Subaru, etc. In the end, it is about gas vs all-electric: Tesla or No tesla.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Tesla vs prius? My budget is 35k but I can stretch to 50k if it's reallllly worth it. My priorities are reaching from point A to point B safely and economically. Don't mind a used car. #car #tesla #prius #seattle
- vote Which electric vehicle to buy?... Looking at EVs. Budget around 60k. Of course Tesla model 3 is the first thing that comes to mind, and I really do want a Tesla. But I am trying to be diligent and do my homework first. Based on my research, 2 other close contenders are the Hyundai Kona, and Kia Niro. All have similar range and vari
- 7 seater recos? Another kid on the way. Looking for a bigger car. 1) Pacifica Hybrid sounds good because less trips to gas station. 2) Pilot and Highlander look comfortable too 3) I can afford Tesla, Audi and BMW 7 seaters and I like them more, but I am not sure if there is enough value for the incremental cost (f
- Looking for Referrals Hi, Xilinx laid off a bunch of people this past week and although I'm safe for now it doesn't look great tbh and I want to bail due to TC drop and long term goals within the group are not aligning due to reorgs that keep happening I'm looking for referrals in ASIC Design at the following companies
- How should I do/practice leetcode to get the best out of it ? Its been two weeks since I started doing leetcode but the problem is, I've only done 29 easy problems so far, and struggled for the most part. Does this happen to everyone or just me ? When is it safe to proceed to the next level(medium/hard) ? My goal is to make it to one of the top tech co