- Yo folks in Uber and Lyft Uber drivers keep telling me that Uber is taking more than 25% commission fee these days, is it true??
- Offer Eval Apple - 160k / 150k over 4 / Commissions - Sales Org Engineer - Fully Remote Uber - 185k / 360 / 10-20% base - Senior SWE - SF Refreshers sound the same.
- vote Do you tip Uber/Lyft driver after a ride? I dont. But I am curious. I dont tip simply because I feel like I am already spending enough $$$(Uber commission plus driver fee) And budget is tight. I have tipped on rare occasions when driver truly went above & beyond.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Nomad Rides To Beat Uber And Lyft, This Startup Vows To Give Its Drivers The Full Fare Nomad Rides says its platform charges riders 20% less while drivers earn 20% more, paying Nomad a flat monthly subscription—currently, $25 per month. https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrickcai/2019/08/22/nomad-rides-commission
- Uber rentals Any thoughts on a business model where you buy a few cheap cars (sub $15K that can go for another 100K miles) and then hire minimum wage drivers make profits? Drivers have to hit certain number to earn additional commission. Win win for drivers who can't afford to lease or but car and for the inves
- THE BIG SHORT (Lyft/Uber/Postmates/DoorDash) I have an idea I’ve been thinking out but I need to know a few things. If you know driver data, you effectively know Lyft and Uber’s earnings report. This should also apply to Postmates and DoorDash. How accurate is this statement? Uber is a bit more diversified but Lyft isn’t. -How much do Lyft an