- Highest paying public non FAANG companies What public non faang companies pay the most in the bay area? Do any come close to 350k tc for Senior SWEs? I can think of Splunk and Roku. Exhausted my options with Snap, Slack, Twitter, Square, Stripe, AirBnb, Amazon, Facebook, Dropbox, Netflix, Twillio, and Uber (mostly from applications going to
- Companies to interview with that can exceed Google TC. I’m interviewing with Google Uber and Lyft in a month. I want to add 1 or 2 more companies to the list. I have 2.5 yoe. My criteria are: 1 - Company should be able to offer 280k-300k TC so I can use their offers to push Google’s offer up. 2 - Should be company I’m willing to join if Google doesn’t
- All 5 rejects @ Uber Applied to 5 Data Scientist, Analytics positions online and got automated rejects within a week period. Does Uber not provide sponsorship ? Or they have a location criteria? TC 75k Texas 2 YOE
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Uber phone interview Hey guys, I did Uber phone interview recently. I was asked a leetcode hard. I had 40 minutes and figuring out the algorithm took me 35 and wrote a pseudo code as I didn't have time to finish it. What is the criteria usually for clearing the phone screen? If it is working code, then I am screwed.
- Rent 1 bed apt in SF Planning to move to SF in a month or two. What would be decent neighborhoods to rent a 1 bed apartment based on following criteria. Safe for running Peaceful Parks Commute under 25 minutes from Uber/Twitter Rent - trying to keep under 3300 TC: 270K
- Better career opportunities among these three Assuming salary is not a judging criteria, which one is better, career wise, for a software engineer with 3 yoe. Google - image search team Facebook - bootcamp, so don't know the team Uber - maps team Work is search related in all three.
- vote Evaluate the offers current TC: 170k, yoe: 4 outstanding offers(All after negotiations) Amazon, SDE 2, bay area (Alexa devices org) Base: 165k sign on: 100k (1st year), 85k next stocks: 150k (significant vesting on 3rd and 4th year) TC: 248k avg Apple, ICT3, cupertino (iCloud org) Base: 160k signon: 50k stocks: 250k
- Uber Hyderabad queries I have offer for L4 at Uber Hyderabad in finance engineering team. From what I was told, the work seemed pretty boring and non challenging. I want to move to the US, however and wanted to know a few things: 1. How easy/hard is it to move to US from India? Is it encouraged? Do the managers entertai