- link Bozoma Saint John is leaving Uber 😭 I thought she can solve issues with diversity and culture in Uber. Where did it go wrong? https://amp.businessinsider.com/bozoma-saint-john-leaving-uber-2018-6 P.S. I think, she is hot 😳
- Has Uber changed? Looks like there was more drama amongst senior leadership on HR and diversity recently. Is Uber a different company, or does it just merely have a different veneer? Interested in the work there but hesitant still.
- vote Best company for long term payoff? If you wanted to dig your heels in and climb the ladder at a company for 10+ years, which would you guess would be the most rewarding in terms of TC and the quality of your exit opportunities (assuming you can survive said companies culture and expectations over that time frame)? Tried to represent
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Requesting UX Design Internship Referral I am applying to UX Design internships for Summer 2020. I have 2 years experience and have worked with several startups and freelanced internationally. I am looking for an opportunity to work with a big company which has wider and more diverse target users. If there is anyone from companies like Mi
- vote Sharing my master’s new grad offers (on the high-end ) & input needed Company/Location/Base/Equity/Sign-on Apple/Cupertino/135k/270k/50k Google/MTV/120k/250k/50k FB/Menlo Park/115k/150k/100k Palantir/Seattle/115k/60k shares of options/50k Citadel/Chicago/150k/No Stock, at least 60k/yr cash bonus/100k sign-on Microsoft/Bay Area/130k/150k/50k Uber/SF/110k/110k/20k The