Uber Eats Layoffs
- link Careem layoffs after uber deal? People at Careem: Are you concerned about layoffs once the uber-careem deal is closed? https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/14/uber-lays-off-another-350-across-eats-self-driving-and-other-departments/
- Targetting High Paying Companies Jolted down high paying companies in below categories: By stable I meant company has no crazy hire/fire policy, growth potential and huge cash to survive the competition. Risky but pays well: Dropbox (Don't see any upside here, google/amazon drive may eat consumer business. Onedrive and box hold
- New Uber office announced in Chicago Saw a post where new Uber office announced in Chicago. The article talked about Uber adding 2k jobs in Chicago. Mainly uber freight and uber eats. With the recent layoffs, that seems to send a mixed message. What's going on?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- ubereats How is the situation in Uber eats post layoffs? I was really interested in Uber eats but now skeptical looking at the news and don’t know if I should even think about it
- vote Atlassian vs. Datadog vs. Uber I've been blessed to receive software engineering internship offers from all these places. I interned at Uber last summer. I'm a junior looking for this to be my full-time offer that I'd accept. Disclaimer: I know Uber well, but I don't know enough about Atlassian or Datadog. Any insight would be a