- Uber most recent l5 comp Got an offer from Uber last week as l5. Base: 190k Initial equity: 16k (~$42 per share?) Cash bonus: 21k Refresher: ~100k. TC: ~315k if excludes initial equity Current TC: ~380k (E5 with continuously exceed rating) YOE: ml/ai PhD + 6 YOE Excluding initial equity, the Uber offer comp is obviously
- L5 Amazon -> L5 Uber I'm currently L5 SDE at Amazon; been here for 5 years. I have an interview with Uber in two weeks. The recruiter said it was for a senior role, so I'm guessing it's for L5a. Is it worth jumping ship considering all the bad rep they have? Seems like they're hiring like crazy right after the big layo
- vote Airbnb vs. Uber SWE Offers I have offers from Airbnb and Uber. Both in SF 2yoe Uber software engineer II 152k base 13.5k-27k annual cash bonus 52k-105k annual stock refresh 50k sign on bonus 9600 stock units / 4 years at 409a price (I think this equates ~390k over 4 years. Correct me if I am wrong) Airbnb L4 SWE: 180k base
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Let's Help Our Friends At Uber! Team Blind, please give accounts from Uber unlimited private chats for now so they can pass their info to people offering referrals. There's a giant thread with users volunteering to help. Otherwise they run out at 10 a month. Don't make them choose places to ask for referrals after just losing thei
- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- link Will Uber sell it's South East Asian business to Grab? Grab’s $2 billion fundraising, announced on Monday and led by SoftBank, has changed the ride-hailing game in that region, giving the Singapore-based firm what may be an unassailable advantage. Uber may have to consider selling its assets to Grab. That is an enormous turnaround on the situation for