- Health benefits difference between Microsoft and Uber Anyone has been in both companies can comment? Looks like for Microsoft you pay nothing from paycheck and receive 2.5K for your 3.75K deductible if you have family. For Uber you need to pay 200+ each paycheck and no money given for deductible? Any gotchas in health benefits moving from Microsoft to
- Second income (part time) options to support my family. Working in Telecom but paycheck to paycheck. Any suggestions for second income apart from Uber/Lyft? Want to learn a skill and cash it later rather than spend my weekends driving.
- What's the tax on sign-on bonus? I am starting my job this December and I am to receive 50k bonus on my first paycheck. I had no other income this year. How much do I receive after taxes? The regular calculator might not help since it's a bonus @UBER, San Fransisco
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Need a second job.. Not sure if I’m underpaid, L4 business job family, only 75k base, 15k sign on. I think I need a second job, but I’m on OPT and not allowed to 1. have more than one employer (actually more complicated but it’s basically that) 2. work on things not equivalent to my degree, so driving for uber is not
- Rate my new job offer Hi, I have received an offer for the role of “Enterprise Application Manager” role based in LA- from an apparel company whose headquarter is in Australia. They have just opened their US location just last year and are trying to build their IT team in the US now - a team of four potentially - CIO is