- Apple Transfer previous 401k Changed jobs. Can I move my old 401k funds from Vanguard into Apple’s 401k account? Did anyone do this?
- Vanguard Employee Role Hierarchy/ Band Level Hi, I am abt to get a job offer from Vanguard Group in Tech side. Please advise, what Band or level should I expect for 12 years exp - Tech Lead role? What is S3 band level in Tech. Thanks in advance. Cheers -jags #offer #bandlevel #help #vanguard #interview
- Rolling over old 401k into Vanguard @Amazon Hi guys! I have some money in a 401k from my first job in fidelity. It is currently invested in a target 2050 fund. Was wondering whether I should roll it over to Vanguard 401k? Also, will it be benefitial to move it to a Roth Ira? Thanks in advance!!
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Why is everyone obsessed about housing? Why is everyone on blind so maniacal about buying a house? Especially in the Bay, you lock in hundreds of thousands of dollars for down payment and you ensure yourself a life of slavery by paying an insanely fat mortgage every month that puts so much stress on you, then 3 years from now you change
- link Google non-technical career levels Hello, I am trying to get a job at Google and i am a little confused by the roles. Previously i had tried for some senior financial analyst roles that were apparently an L5 or above. Now I looked through and found some roles like this and my friend was saying that she thought these would be graded
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- Complete failure at DP I’m getting incredibly depressed. I work at a startup where I make reasonable money (330k TC plus some illiquid equity that will hopefully become worth something one day) and I have 8 yoe, but I’m completely burned out and would like to leave for a better opportunity. Net worth is 1.2M all liquid at
- Worth switching to FAANG for less comp? Hello Blind, I am severely burned out and depressed by my current job situation, so I hope I could get some wise advice. I have 8yoe and I was an early employee at a startup that is growing quite well. As a result, my compensation is significantly high due to valuation increase, and I am currently