- link Verizon media layoff Has Tumblr been affected by this round of layoff? https://www.axios.com/digital-media-layoffs-consolidation-continue-1548289098-d3bd0e23-aef7-4ad5-8778-428391e80ac8.html
- link More layoffs at Verizon just announced. Yahoooooo!!!! https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/verizon-media-group-plans-to-cut-7percent-of-its-staff-source.html
- vote Wait to get laid off or bounce? So our CEO is about to get a golden parachute to GTFO apparently and there’s talk that there are going to be even more layoffs. Should I peace out before more layoffs? I assume I’d get severance, but this is my first job out of college, so I could be wrong. Also, with Verizon now slamming together Y
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Work environment at Verizon Media How is the environment at Verizon Media? Is it a stable ship with a bright future or are there constant layoffs?
- Continuous layoffs in tech. Has recession begun? I'm hearing reports about layoffs at Oracle OCI, Cisco, SAP, Tesla, Facebook, Lyft, Verizon Media and other tech companies. This is despite the huge tax breaks and tax windfalls that tech companies received last year. Does this mean that recession has already begun?
- link What is morale like at Oath right now? https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanberr/2018/12/12/layoffs-loom-at-verizons-oath-in-the-wake-of-4-5-billion-charge/#322bd5492af9