- Verizon promotions and pay raises, anyone? Has anyone worked at Verizon and can they speak to pay raises and promotions/ how hard to get and often they happen? I’ve got an offer for $135k as a Band 6 and wondering if I’d ever get a raise once I’m brought on.
- T-Mobile sucks with new iPhone 11 promotion compared to Verizon, etc Verizon has promotion up to $500 credits for trade-in includes iPhone SE, 6, 6+ for $300, etc and other phone brands. meanwhile T-mobile only takes iPhone 7 and up. no other brands either. whats your thought? tc: 100k i’m leaving tmobile next month for FAANG.
- Verizon folks hit me with numbers of 6V band IC role.. What would be the Verizon pay range and bonus structure for 6V band IC role in East coast? Is there any upside potential for promotion beyond 6V band for higher salary and bonus?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Best Wireless carrier for Retail management TC? Wondering what carrier offers the best total comp for retail management positions. I’ve been with T-Mobile for almost 10 years and make 90k a year but promotions seem to have become stagnant in my area since the merger with sprint was announced. How is it over at Att and Verizon?
- Verizon Media Sr. Analyst How much should I expect in compensation for a business operations & strategy senior analyst role at Verizon Media? I have 2.5+ years of experience. This would be an exit-opp from management consulting. I’ve been promoted twice at my current firm. (Analyst>Sr. Analyst>Consultant) Also, worked at a
- Feel Stuck (marketing) I've been in NYC for the last 2 years at an agency servicing a large consumer electronics company and feel stuck. I keep getting knocked back by real companies (pay pal, SK, Verizon) because my background is "too agency focused" It doesn't help that the work we do is remarkably useless and doesn't