- link Facebook Events API Who do I talk to regarding Facebook Events API, I've tried to reach out re firstname.lastname@example.org with no luck. We are trying to find a way to allow our over 5,000 events a year to be pushed into Facebook Events via their API. It's currently closed to the public and only open to certain partners. #facebook
- EY Video interviews I am Interviewing for an engineering position at EY and have already cleared an initial fully technical phone screen. I have received invites for 3 upcoming video interviews (via HireVue, 45min - manager, 30min- manager, 30min - partner). Any pointers for prep and what to expect?
- vote Will you prefer a 100% work from home even if it means 20% lower pay Serious Question asked by someone who is planning a startup in the SF bay area. I guess his USP is less cash up front but you employees will make money via IPO. Given the commute and WLB costs, how may would accept this business model. Edit: US time zone working hours. $180K + Benefits +0 .4% equit
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Uber engsec Those at Uber, there seems to be a trend (via various posts) of negativity towards engsec. Can anyone share in more tangible details what folks might be referring to? Culture? Low quality results? Poor partners? Engineering maturity? What do you think are some of the root causes? Have you noticed
- Which teams at Google work in healthcare? I saw Sundar's speech in transforming healthcare via AI. I work in that domain - analyzing insurance claims, lab test results, patient history, time spent on therapies etc to predict early onset of diseases through ML. I want to apply for those roles. Which teams are currently working on it, or has
- VP Product at Series A Tech Company or General Partner in Venture Studio I’m mulling over two offers / next steps in my career and would love to hear others feedback. I’m a senior level product leader and entrepreneur with 14 YOE and who for the past 5 years has been running a product studio with $1M in revenues. Opportunity 1: Join a series A tech startup as VP/Head
- What's the biggest extreme you've went to to get hired? I've been struggling to make the jump to the corporate world (in spite of my Amazon tag, I was only there as a contractor). I have 3 YOE in marketing, virtually all of which is cloud partner and product marketing, almost exclusively for AWS (via marketing agencies). In spite of this, I have yet to b
- Interview Cycle: Facebook M1, Google L7, Microsoft L68, and Local Public Company Hello all. I recently interviewed for positions at a local public company, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft and promised in another thread to recount the experiences, since there’s not a lot of Blind info for the experienced/higher level folks. So I don’t have to GTFO, TC is currently $396k (was $5