- Man, I feel f******. Me again. Still can't get fucking hired. Just got turned down again, 12th interview. Starting to feel like it's time to an hero. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Experience with Nessus, nmap, Splunk,
- Walmart - Machine Learning Engineer 3 Got an offer from Walmart and speaking with some top companies. How to evaluate this offer? Tc - 182k Base - 140k Bonus - 20k RSU - 22k - vested over 4 years and starts from 2021 - which is crazy. Am I being lowballed? Fresh grad out of college with a masters degree in CS and prior industry
- Any Googler can help me with Winter host matching? Hi Googlers. I'm in google host matching for a while now for winter internship coop. The internship is going to start in January, so I have like 2 to 3 weeks to find a host. If anyone can help me find a host, it will be pretty nice. I've been evicted out of my apartment recently and living in my f
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Walmart Offer in Austin Anyone know what i should expect to see from Walmart for a Software Engineer 2 position? Got a verbal offer over the phone but HR asked what i would like to see TC wise. Wasnt sure what to say since most of the offers on here are from Sunnyvale location. I asked what was the range for this position
- Walmart Final interview- Fresh Grads Hello. What can I expect in Walmart college day fresh graduates final round interview. The recruiter told that I will be interviewing for data related fresher role but they have not explicitly mentioned whether it is Data Analytics or Data Science or Data Engineer.