- link Any layoffs at Walmart/ Sam's club/Walmart.com Any layoffs this year at Walmart/ Sam's club/Walmart.com
- Walmart Labs looking for Mobile Engineers With layoffs going on in Uber and WeWork, etc., if any mobile engineers (native Android & iOS) are still looking, DM me with your resume or LinkedIn profile. I'm hiring for Walmart Labs. Thanks.
- Is a bust/bloodbath coming? With so many layoffs happening from Tesla, OCI, PayPal, Walmart to what not, is this a start of bust or is the worst over? Will we see more bloodbath? I was too young to see the dot com crash and just starting over during financial crisis.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Walmart green card processing I'm starting with Walmart soon and wanted to know when do they start the green card processing after joining? This will be a brand new application for me.. Is there a layoff which recently happened because of which there is a 6 months pause before they can start the process?
- Microsoft or Flipkart for SDE-2 (3.2 yoe) I have recently got offer from Microsoft and Flipkart. In MS its Office 365 team and base is 24LPA and stocks of 50 K usd. In flipkart base is 27 lpa and some penny stocks. I saw in most of the reviews work will not be that great in MS. But in flipkart work might be better and open source but ther
- link Walmart I recently accepted an offer from Walmart for a Data Engineer position within the merchant technology group.My Visa transfer process is going on.I saw bad reviews here on blind about the MT group. Would appreciate some insight. Some background about me.I am from Boston and will be moving to Arkansas