- Waiting period for GC process initiation at Oracle Hi folks, I recently received an offer from Oracle and would like to know if there is any waiting period for gc initiation before they can initiate it. I did ask my Manager but he is not responding about it. However, Walmart has already initiated the perm process on my behalf. Hence, I’m wondering
- vote advice needed Engineering manager now at Walmart with the below options ahead ( still in the interview process ) - IC at Netflix - TPM at Facebook - Sr. Eng manager at Walmart ( possible promotion end of next year ) TC: 320 with 13 yoe
- Senior product manager salary at Walmart Labs Checking for my friend. Current base 145, 20% bonus and 40k stock at Walmart. Being promoted, what should one expect
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- GHC How many women actually get to attend GHC every year. I am an experienced engineer in Walmart and I never get to attend the conference. From what I know the number of engineers who attend the conference is extremely small. How is Walmart promoting #womenintech when they can’t even sponsor their empl
- How early can I switch? Hey blinders, I am about to begin my new grad role at Walmart. I am assured by many here that I won’t get challenging work there. So let’s say Walmart promotes in 2.5 yrs and they apply for my h1b visa in feb 2020. When should I plan my switch in best way possible considering I don’t compromise o
- Downleveled Offer from competitor Posting for a friend below. Current TC 180. New TC 210 + 45 sign on first year. (Supposedly the max for my level) 5 YOE in tech Current work situation is less than ideal. Both on team level and organization level. Company is starting to enter cost cutting mode and our office is a primary target fo