- Software Engineer III in Washington DC - Am I underpaid? Software Engineer III with 6 years of experience, currently working at Walmart Labs in the Washington DC metro area. Below is my compensation breakdown: Annual base: $117,000 Annual Incentive: $15,000 Annual Equity: $6,000 Total compensation: $138,000 PTO days: 30 I have a hunch i could be maki
- No one still wants to hire me? Super frustrated. Made a post a while back posting my basic anonymous credentials looking for some advice. Still can't get a job. Giving a bit more background. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Exp
- Bloomberg Vs Walmart Got offers from Bloomberg and Walmart Labs WalmartLabs (Hoboken, NJ) Title: Software Engineer 3 Base: $142k Joining bonus: $15k RSU: $20K per year (4-year vesting) Annual bonus: 16% (based on individual and company performance) Unlimited PTO Bloomberg (NYC) Title: Full-Stack Engineer Base: $150k
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Still can't get hired. Feeling so lost. 3rd post about this. Turned down for 2 more positions. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Experience with Nessus, nmap, Splunk, Active Directory, AD OU, slurm, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Exchange, Cisco and J
- link Wal-mart (ISD) vs Walmart.com (GEC) This is a rant post you have been warned. For the people that did not know Walmart has two main IT teams one is Walmart.com (GEC in California) and the other is Wal-Mart (ISD in Arkansas). Recently we have joined as WalmartLabs, we share managers, data centers and GEC has given us (ISD) a lot of t
- Software Engineer II At Walmart - Sam's club technology Bentonville, ARKANSAS I'm currently working as a contractor at Sam's club almost one year throught two projects and starting new one. From last week, I received an email that they would like to bring me to full time employee. Today I received an offer. Base: 87K, bonus: 20%, stock 6K, PTO: 21 days included holidays, 10%
- Maternity leave and unlimited leave policy I am joining Walmart next week and I am 3 months of pregnant .Could any one please share maternity leave policy and how many number of weeks from unlimited PTO I can take after delivery ?
- Walmart Labs switching to unlimited PTO what are pros and cons of being on unlimited pto? Walmart Labs is switching to this system next year. we have to use up or accrued pto first before we use the new system