- Why does Walmart labs have such a bad reputation? I have read on blind that there is problems of spacing and parking which seems ridiculous. Not have a designated seat assignment is terrible. Culture also seems bad. Why do people join then?
- Walmart labs reputation and growth oppprtunity I have an offer from Walmart for a principal PM role. How's the company reputation compared to FAANG and Uber/Lyft. Also, how are the growth opportunities?
- compensation or reputation Got two offers as new grad. One is Amazon, the other is Walmart. Walmart’s TC is around 20%(around $30k every year for the first 4 years on average) more than Amazon. And I know the team which i would be joining at Walmart, it looks interesting. As for the team in Amazon. it basiclly a lottery sinc
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Indeed vs Walmart I have offers to intern as a data scientist at Indeed and Walmart. Which company is more reputable?
- link Who is the best employer among Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Uber, Walmart and Bloomberg? https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-best-employer-among-Google-Facebook-Microsoft-Amazon-Apple-Uber-Walmart-and-Bloomberg-What-is-the-reputation-of-each-of-these-companies Something that may be helpful, since these are the few big companies that are actively hiring. What are your thoughts?