- Workday senior developer pay negotiation Interviewing for senior Dev position... Will join only if TC is good.. How much max I can negotiate?
- workday offer I got an offer from workday(Pleasanton). Designation: Senior Software Engineer Base: 150k RSU: 100k for 4 years Sign-on: 15k YOE: 5 Years Current TC: 200k Interview went very well. No competing offers as this was the first company I interviewed with. How should I negotiate current offer? Please sha
- Workday PM offer too low? Got a PM offer from Workday. It was kinda low, so need some feedback. Base: 140k RSU: 25k per year Annual bonus: none (apparently they don't have annual bonus as per recruiter) Joining bonus: 10k 4 YoE Due to lack of annual bonus, I think the TC is really not that competitive. How much more room i
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Workday Director Offer Expecting following offer from Workday for director. Base: $260k Signon: $80k Stock: $520k/4 years Is this a reasonable offer or should I negotiate higher? How good are their annual refreshers and/or cash bonus? Also does anyone have thoughts on growth potential and internal work culture? Current
- Okta Vs Workday Hello Peeps, I received following verbal offers. Relevant YoE is around 5 to 6 years and 3 years of misc startup (failed) founder experience. Okta Base : 160k RSU (over 4 years) : 10800, 1800 units (Current price is around 60$) Level : Senior Software Engineer 401k Match: No Workday Base: 150k (W