- Best way to learn the Workday payroll/HR System I have extensive payroll experience with adp, and quickbooks. I’m trying to get a job in a company that prefer workday experience. I want to go to the interview confident. What’s the best way to learn Workday Payroll and HR system? Is there anyway to be certified in it?
- Eng manager comp at Workday? Hi workday friends, Any idea what the comp band is for an EM at Workday at Pleasanton? Any chance they could match FB’s comp? FB is offering a TC of 500k per year (220k base, 20% bonus, and $900k RSU over 4 yrs) for M1. What does the level system look like for an EM at Workday? The commute is a l
- TPM interview at workday What to expect for TPM interview at Workday? Is there any coding or system design round or is it more inclined to general product interview style.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Workday opportunities I am from Systems Network background with C/C++ and Python exp and was wondering if there are opportunities in Workday. I dont seem to find any in careers page. Any openings that you know off?
- Schedule onsite for workday. Just passed the phone interview. Want to prepare.well for the 5 hour onsite. What can I expect from workday interview ? Also, thinking about a two week prep time for it. How far can I schedule the onsite ? IS THERE SYSTEM DESIGN ?
- Bleh. How do I even begin to find a new job? TC: $130 YoE: 4 years I’m vastly underpaid, and I haven’t learned anything valuable (thanks Workday!). I’ve been grinding out LC and I’m pretty decent at it, but I absolutely fold once they start asking about System Design or like real engineering challenges on the job (Workday uses a GUI based pro
- Finance/Accounting guy wants to learn api/json etc? I am a finance/accounting guy working heavily on erp side of the house on implementation/support etc.. Considering growing number of companies are going for cloud based erp systems, the use of sql is almost removed as you don’t really have backend dB access for cloud. However, it opens the door fo