- How to delete old twitter account? Asking for a friend, how do you delete an old twitter account from 5 years ago? We have the password to sign into the twitter account, however due to its age of the account its asking to reset the password. This is causing it to sign into the old email associated with the account which will be impo
- Major security and privacy bug with Yahoo... Can anyone at Oath/Yahoo help with this situation? I have an account that I deleted with personal information. I deleted it MONTHS ago and yet it is publicly visible :(. I tried reaching the customer service so many times but they replied with canned replies and just ignored the issues. I know, I k
- Referral through Workday link not working? Workday employees, recruiters and anyone who might know: Long shot, hoping someone can answer. I applied to a job with my Workday acct associated with my gmail, with a company that uses workday software. I was rejected from it. Then i got a referral and the person emailed a referral link to my gmai
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link SIPC says Robinhood's 3% checking account not insured by them Robinhood’s launch of checking accounts with 3% interest is a disaster “Every Robinhood account is SIPC insured up to $250,000 in cash.” To put this in perspective, Betterment’s cash-like option (the account consists of Treasuries) pays 2.09% and does not claim to be insured by the Federal Deposit
- Lost my account: who were chatting w me bout Google HC? I was talking to a few friends for the past month: 1 named BayDad or something similar, the other one I couldn’t remember but comes from Expedia I believe. We were in the same stage, talking about team matching and HC process at Google almost every night. Then I was stupid enough to try the “Lock S
- facebook / google ads question I searched for something on google. Then went to facebook and there was an ad for it on my newsfeed. I know its not a coincidence so it seems either google sells user data to facebook or facebook gets this data through cookies or somewhere else but all i did was a google search so i dont see how it
- What age you started investing? Here is a brief overview about me. I paid off all of my student loans at 25. Till the age of 28 I was just saving money to buy a home. So kept all my money in check in account as I was too afraid to invest in stock market. In November 2016 my uncle told to put all 401K from bond/money market to S&P